Sanjay Jha has been named Co-Chief Executive Officer of Motorola. Jha left Qualcomm where he most recently ran the company's CDMA division. Motorola stock rose, because analysts think it is good move.
- GS 4 Review of News: Galaxy Expands Carriers, Colors & Release Dates
- Marlee Matlin Advocates for Text to 911 for Deaf & Hard of Hearing @#CTIA2013
- Motorola X XFon without Nexus 4 Verizon & Sprint?
- #CTIA 2013 Day 1+ News Round-up: Samsung Galaxy S(3), Kyocera Hydro, Nvidia
- #CTIA2013 ShowStoppers Round-up
WiMo News Posts Haste
Most Popular News
- GS 4 Biggest Next Big Thing Best Smartphone vs iPhone Sales
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (III) Update to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean T-Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S2-4 Expands into Profit-Noted Universe
- Next Samsung Galaxy: Note 3 (III) & S4 Models Sized, Rugged or Cameratastic?
- Samsung Galaxy S II-III-Y-Note Bests RAZR Not iPhone, Yet