Microsoft and CNBCannounced that Microsoft will be the exclusive third-party provider of mobile WAP site display advertising to CNBC.com.Advertisers will be able to take advantage of two premium mobile ad placements that conform to the Mobile Marketing Association's global standards and deliver a consistent and engaging experience for consumers. Ford Motor Co. is one of the first companies to launch a CNBC mobile advertising campaign in which Microsoft will serve mobile display ads.
- Sprint as You Go, Goes Live Best iPhone 4 & Galaxy No-Contract Deal?
- Oaklahoma City- Relief AT&T, Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile TEXT Donations
- AT&T Vid Chat/FaceTime for LTE iPhones/Android By 6/2013
- CTIA News Round-Up Day 1- Acessories
- Top Best: SG 4, BlackBerry Q10, HTC One, Lumia 521, iPhone 5, Nexus 4/5,
WiMo News Posts Haste
Most Popular News
- GS 4 Biggest Next Big Thing Best Smartphone vs iPhone Sales
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (III) Update to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean T-Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S2-4 Expands into Profit-Noted Universe
- Next Samsung Galaxy: Note 3 (III) & S4 Models Sized, Rugged or Cameratastic?
- Samsung Galaxy S II-III-Y-Note Bests RAZR Not iPhone, Yet