For those who have big pockets and like to take notes on a Super AMOLED smartphone, you should take note the Samsung Galaxy Note is rumored to be slated for the AT&T 4G LTE network next year.
The Samsung Galaxy Note (SGH-1717) has a huge 5.3"touchscreen and stylus for note-taking. The official Samsung website asks Phone? Tablet? It's Galaxy Note! It is also called "The Ultimate Creative Mobile Device."
Samsung claims the international Galaxy Note has been responsible for it record year of handset sales. Samsung has been gaining buzz and popularity, the Samsung Galaxy SII is now out-buzzing the iPhone. The Samsung Galaxy Note documents were filed with the FCC, which could mean it will be available within a few months.
Expected specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note include:
- 1280x800 pixel resolution 5.3" Super AMOLED touchscreen.
- 1.4-5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 8MP camera, 2MP user-faced camera.
- Americanized 4-button layout.
- 16 - 32GB internal storage.
- Black or white case.