Here our App Rapport for your Tax Reports:
- TurboTax Snap Tax - For simple tax returns 1040EZ filing, take a picture of your W2, answer a few questions, review the accumulated information and then safely and securely file your taxes. Three simple steps and a $24.99 fee get you filed quickly and on to better things.
- TurboTax for Android - is the first and only tax prep app designed specifically for Android tablets, including the Kindle Fire Edition, that enables you to prepare and e-file federal and state tax returns directly from your tablet.
- TurboTax iPad - new this year, TurboTax for iPad now includes the ability to easily transfer information from a prior year return and automatically import income information directly from 400,000 employers, banks and financial institutions.
- H&R Block Mobile-With its app, you view information for answers to some of the most commonly asked questions, get a handle on what you need to pull together for your taxes and understand the rebate process.
- My TaxRefund-My TaxRefund will track your e-filed tax returns, give you a confirmation of its receipt, acceptance or rejection, and let you know when your refund will arrive.
- IRS2GO - This app gives you all of the knowledge of the IRS. You can watch specially created videos, sign up for helpful hints, and feel safe in the knowledge that it all comes right from Uncle Sam.
- TaxCaster- Shows you how much you can expect to get back from the government for your tax refund, or how much you could owe.