Samsung Galaxy S3 (III) Review of Parties, Tips & Deals - Ashlee Simpson, Nikki & Chace, Screen Shots & Likes
The Samsung Galaxy S III sales equal over 10 million, there are many reasons why Samsung has been selling around 190K a day since it was first released.
Is the first time we've seen customer appreciation parties with hot bands and top celebrities for buyers with free drinks and free media. We've also found some great Samsung Galaxy S III tips and deals.
To welcome the Galaxy S III to the Galaxy family, Samsung invited Facebook and Twitter fans to customer appreciation events in three cities, where showing a Galaxy S III at the door gave All Access pass to the events.
From the Facebook photos it looks like Samsung Galaxy S III owners were treated like celebrities. There was dancing, music free media/drinks and beautiful Samsung Galaxy S III owners. Here are the highlights of the events (which look like great parties):
- Nikki Reed appeared at the event in Chicago.
- Tony McGuinness of Above & Beyond performed at the Samsung Galaxy S III, event in Chicago.
- Ashlee Simpson and Nick Millhiser attended the Samsung Galaxy S III event 2012 at Marquee in New York City. Holy Ghost performed.
- A giant touchscreen kiosk beamed free music and videos using S Beam
- There was an NFC tag (Tec Tile) that owners tapped to like the Samsung on Facebook as sell as NFC tags for prizes.
- Drinks were served from the S Beam Bar where a Samsung Galaxy S III showed choices that were beamed to the bartender.
- Chace Crawford and Flight Facilities attended the Samsung Galaxy S III Celebration on July 21, 2012 in Dallas, Texas.
CIO columnist All Sacco noted that the Samsung Galaxy S III is all about- sharing, Android 4.0 ICS, top specs, super-featured digital camera, marketing, Tec Tiles, Pop Up (P in P) and Enterprise (SAFE).
Sacco, today offered tips after a month of using his SG S3 here are some of our favorites.
- To launch search tap and hold the menu key activate the search bar.
- To save battery life use the power saving mode and show the homescreen battery% to monitor your batter.
- Screen shots can be taken by a left to right swipe or by holding down the Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- S Voice can be launched by double-tapping the home button.
- To answer or end phone calls using the power button, go to setting, "accessibility" edit Call/answering/Ending.
Now if respondents were told they would get exclusive to access to parties with Nikki Reed, Tony McGuinness, Ashlee Simpson and Chace Crawford with free drinks and media download, we wonder how more likely they would be to buy the Samsung Galaxy S III.
We've been working on a review of the SG S3 across all the major carriers and found that there is consensus that the Samsung Galaxy S III is the device to beat. It was given editor's choice by many publications.
Unlike the iPhone there are some very good discounts for the Samsung Galaxy S III.
All carriers at LetsTalk get $50 value free screen protectors, car mount & charger for the Samsung Galaxy S III with new two-year activation.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III LetsTalk free accessories, Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB) for $129.99 (10% off makes $116.99) with a contract for individual accounts. You also get a $10 Google Wallet credit. LetsTalk has also discounted the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III for new contracts to $149.99 (10% off makes $135.99). (Use LetsTalk coupon code TALK4TEN for 10% off for up to $25 until 8/15. )
Amazon has slashed prices for the Samsung Galaxy S3 from Verizon Wireless($149.99), Sprint ($139.99) and AT&T to $149.99 (except for AT&T renewing customers $189.99.) If you are new customer you can use the $50 Off Coupon Link AT&T Wireless for new customers with a plan.