TS2R: HTC One V/S/X, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Resale, iPhone 5 Unlimited Data @ Sprint & Stolen Phone Block
TS2R Wireless News from Wireless and Mobile News:
It has been a slow week with a holiday in the middle and we thought we would catch up with the stories we missed today in a TS2R.
Here's the news for the week that is "Too Short to Report"
- Virgin mobile launched the HTC One V.
- The Droid Incredible 4G LTE went on sale, July 5.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean offers a minor update with some neat features.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus can be sold again. after a temporary injunction, Samsung has been granted a temporary stay to allow it to be sold again
- The ITC (International Trade Commission) didn't bite Apples claim that HTC is infringing upon its patents and the organization should ban HTC products such as the HTC One S/X from entering the U.S.
- When the iPhone 5 comes out, if we get it and when we get it, we'll offer unlimited (data)," Steve Elfman, Sprint's president of network operations, confirmed to IBD.
- AT&T will launch of service on July 10 that will allow customers to report a stolen phone/device and block voice data and SMX access to it by contacting customer service. this is part of a program started by the FCC because many phones are being stolen and sold for money.