The LG Optimus G will be released in the United States in November, with a 4.7" screen and specs that rival the Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note.
The LG Optimus G features a 1.5GHz S4 Pro quad-core processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 1280 x 768 resolution, 13MP camera with voice activation, multitasking, screen sharing, longer-life battery 2100mAh battery, LTE connectivity, 32GB RAM, 2GB RAM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, DLNA, and NFC. The Android OS is enhanced with the LG UX (User Experience).
The Qualcomm processor seamlessly integrates 3G and 4G networks. The UX has many functions similar the Samsung Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy S III.
The LG Optimus G will feature:
- QSlide Function -shows two different screens simultaneously on one display.
- Live Zooming - users can zoom in up to five times while the video is being streamed for a close-ups.
- Dual Screen Dual Play - screen mirroring to TV and wirelessly show different content on each screen such as video on one and notes on the other.
- QuickMemo you can write, draw, or jot a memo with a finger directly on the captured screen for sharing instantly with others as an attachment or a URL.
- Screen Zooming allows for the zooming in and out of lists in music player, email, text messages and photo gallery.
- App and Link Personalization -
The camera features smart shutter, best shot function, voice activation and low light, noise reduction. Crystal Reflection finish is on the back of the Optimus G for a luxurious look and feel. The Crystal Reflection finish used for the first time on the back of
Crystal Reflection gives the Optimus G’s back cover the ability to display different patterns depending on the viewing angle and lighting. The intricate polarized 3D pattern, which sparkles just under the surface, looks almost jewel-like.