Verizon Wireless is showing using how to keep track and limit their data, voice and text usage after a massive increase of subscribers in Q3 and making new customers sign up for the usage-based plans or share everything plan.
The software shown in the latest Verizon Wireless video, "Usage Control." Verizon Usage Control in my Verizon account, lets you set limits on data, minutes, text and content usage.You can set up time restrictions for phone calls to who and how long.
We find it interesting that Verizon Wireless is charging for a service in order for a family to save money on data. It might be cheaper to pay the extra $10 month for each 1GB over 10GB data than installing the service for $4.99 per month per line. T
If you enroll now you get a 30 day free promo that enables you to:
- Set monthly allowances for voice calls, text message, data and content purchases. Text alerts are sent.
- Restrict voice, messaging and data usage during designated times of the day or days of the week.
- Block calls and messages to and from up to 20 contacts, 411 or private/restricted numbers
- Create a list of up to 20 trusted contacts that can always communicate with the controlled line regardless of other set restrictions.
- Receive an alert when a family member dials 911.
Read how to keep unlimited plans.