Top Best: Samsung Galaxy SII, Nexus, Droid 4,TouchPad, Asus Transformer Prime, Galaxy Note & Kindle Fire
Most Read Top Wireless and Mobile News Stories this Week in Review:
While the nerds invade Las Vegas for CES announcement there were many hot stories during the first week of 2012 that center on the top smartphones, top tablets Galaxy Nexus and new products.
- Readers wanted to know what the top best coolest smartphones of the year were across all carriers, for the first year that Apple's iPhone didn't come in first place. They also like to read all the articles that lead up to the best of the best lsits.
- Verizon is the most popular carrier and readers loved the review of reviews of the top best coolest hottest smartphones for Verizon Wireless.
- The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is not without problems, it uses a lot of battery juice and has some other issues. Readers flocked to our tips and news.
- The Droid 4 is next highly anticipated smartphone on the Verizon network, followed by the LG Spectrum.
- The HP TouchPad, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom and other tablets show up on the Wireless and Mobile News' top tablets of 2011.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note is expected to be coming from AT&T and Sprint.
- The Asus Transformer Prime is back in stock and ready for an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update on January 12.
- The Kindle Fire and Samsung Galaxy Nexus topped Amazon sales over the holidays.
- Once again Samsung said that the Samsung Galaxy S line of smartphones (Captivate, Fascinate, Vibrant & Epic 4G) will not be getting an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- NPD reported that the iPhone was the top smartphone sold in October and November.