Most Read Top Wireless and Mobile News Stories this Week in Review:
This week has been a great week, for a breaking news, new product releases, update rumors and CTIA announcements.
- While Verizon Wireless announced the Droid Incredible 4G LTE, and put the Droid RAZR on sale for Mother's Day, our readers still want to know when they will get their Android 4.0 ICS for their Droid RAZR, MAXX or 4 and Motorola Xoom..
- The most popular newly announced smartphone was the HTC EVO V 4G coming from Virgin Mobile with plans starting at $35 a month.
- The next most popular new release is the HTC EVO Design 4G with Android 4.0 ICS from Boost Mobile.
- iPhones are getting updates to iOS 5.1.1
- The HTC One X was released on Sunday while a few lucky preorders got theirs on Friday.
- Our readers still love our comparison of Android an' Droid smartphones now and later on the Verizon network including the elusive Droid Fighter.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note has not gotten an update in the U.S., yet but when it does it will special S-Pen features.
- There we many a "meh" reaction to CTIA Wireless in New Orleans, last week.
- The T-Mobile Gal took on the e iPhone 4S showing how hers super smartphones were faster and better.
- New mobile broadband services include Verizon's HomeFusion broadband-in-a-can and Sprint's Tri-Fi Hotspot.