We've finally finished with the iPhone 5 iBogacious rumors and now it's time for iPad mini conjecturatti to sound off.
Let's see what are the latest iPad mini rumors du jour with our own comments (in italics) :
- The iPad mini will run Apple maps and show users how to really get lost. No comment.
- The iPad mini will be affordable like the well-reviewed Nexus 7 & Kindle Fire HD - yeah sure, we really don't think that when the cheapest iPod Touch goes for $299 that the iPad mini will cost less than the Touch...Apple would then be undercutting itself.
- The iPad mini will have lightning connectors - we can't tell if this is true or not, toss your old iPod/iPad dock in the air to see how it lands. If it breaks, you'll need a new dock.
- iPad mini will have a 7.85 display - leaked parts show this size, seems plausible.
- Dual cameras front and back - same ol'- on iPhones & new iPad.
- iPad mini will have Wi-Fi - why not?
- The iPad mini could be named the iPad nano, iPad mini or iPad air - Whatever it is named it will have 'iPad" in the name.
- iPad mini will be 7.69mm thin, thinner than the iPad - follows the iPhone 5 trend.
- The iPad mini will run iOS 6 - once Apple goes to the sixes there's no going back.
- Invitations to the announcement "event" will go out 10/10 for a announcement 10/17 event for a 10/26 release- all we can know for sure that is we won't be invited.