The Samsung Galaxy Note II is in the news with new release dates and video.
Presales at AT&T will begin Thursday October 25 and the official release date is November 9. The Samsung Galaxy Note II will cost $299 with a contract.
Samsung is marketing the Samsung Galaxy Note II to creative types who like pictures with words, where the device and its big brother the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 10.1 excel.
The description states "Meet the new Samsung GALAXY Note II, which enables unique experiences in personalized and expressive content creation, making it the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity."
The final words in the video are 'Be Creative."
Here are some the new software features:
- Air View allows users to hover with the S Pen over an email, S Planner, image gallery, or video to preview the content without having to open it.
- Popup Note extends the concept of Popup Play, which lets users open an S Note instantly as a pop-up window anywhere on the screen.
- Quick Command lets users activate apps by the command pad by holding the S Pen and swiping upward.
- Screen Recorder, lets user record screen actions and share it.
- Easy Clip - takes a screen shot of the screen which can be sized by the S Pen.
- Visualize - offers images that illustrate hand written words.