You should update your HTC EVO 4G LTE to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, you'll have to do it on your own. The over-the-air-update will not be pushed out until January 3, 2012.
The update is software version is: 3.15.651.16. Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
To check for updates :
- Go to the Home screen
- Tap Menu > Settings > System updates > HTC software update > Check now
- Your phone will automatically download and install any available updates. You may need to power your phone off and back on to complete the software update.
Other enhancements in the update include:
- Wi-Fi authentication Improvement.
- Personalized ringtones Calendar event description hyperlinks and calendar reminder improvements
- Addition of Sprint Connections Optimizer
- Improved browser performance.
- Face Unlock improvement.
- Application improvements to YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Maps, and more.
- Improved camera including Auto Portrait and Sightseeing Mode capabilities.
- Improved gallery with ability to display photos and video albums according to when or where taken.
- Tap and Go function to connect the phone to select Beats Audio speakers.
- HTC Get Started support to allow device set up from a computer.
Click on Wi-Fi, click on menu, click advanced, remove check from "best wi-fi performance, then remove check from "DLNA auto-IP" helps.
More details are available from the Sprint Forum.