Top Best: Samsung Galaxy Note Update, S III Review, HTC ThunderBolt, EVO LTE 4G/One X, Droid RAZR, iPhone 5, Clooney & Nexus Tablets
Most Read Top Wireless and Mobile News Stories this Week in Review:
This week has been a great week for a crazy mis-takes, ridiculolus rumors, realease hold-ups, updates and deals.
- The most read story involved the good and bad news surrounding the Android 4.0 ICS update release date for the United States of the Samsung Galaxy Note.
- The most highly coveted soon to be released smartphone is the Samsung Galaxy S III and our review of reviews was well reviewed. Latest news of the Samsung Galaxy S III was also well reviewed.
- Verizon Wireless updated the HTC ThunderBolt and Droid X2, however sadly we learned that the Droid X2 will not be updated to ICS.
- Our readers are looking for a cheap alternative to the major carriers and wanted to know more up about the cheap prepaid service called Voyager.
- The HTC EVO LTE 4G and HTC One X are delayed at customs.
- Many readers liked the Droid RAZR deals.
- In the crazy mistakes department, when the converted over to voice dictation a "him-him" glitch on an iPhone 5 story made us and Ritchi Jennings at ComputerWorld laugh, thinking something was tongue-in-cheek when it was actually microphone in keyboard.
- The next Google Nexus devices will be Nexus-with-Benefits and sold sans carrier.
- Our bogusazzi department snapped at George Clooney photos with a Samsung Galaxy S IIII.