Top Best: Samsung Galaxy S I-III Updates, Verizon Outages, Nexus Tablet, Droid Updates, HTC One X/S, Kindle Fire
Most Read Top Wireless and Mobile News Stories this Week in Review:
This week has been a great week for updates, outages, rumors and new releases.
- Our most highly read most popular article this week, gave hope to Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy S owners that will be an update soon.
- Unfortunately, there was a Verizon 3G data outage in the Philadelphia Tri-State area as well as a voice/data outage in Alabama after a brief 4G outage.
- Everyone wants to know if the next Nexus will be a Nexus tablet that will out-cheap the Kindle Fire.
- Verizon announced what Droid, ThunderBolt, Samsung Galaxy Tab and smartphone models will get an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- The next Samsung Galaxy will be the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Another popular future model will the HTC One X and HTC One S from T-Mobile.
- AT&T launched new 4G LTE markets.
- The next Kindle Fire may have a 10 inch screen.
- A new Droid Incredible 3 4G or Droid Fighter appeared at the FCC.
- Oh yeah, the new iPad was released.