Top Best: VZW RIP B4 Droid Incredible 4G & S3, iPhone 5, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy S III, Xoom, Note, Lumia 900 & Incredible 4G LTE
Most Read Top Wireless and Mobile News Stories this Week in Review:
This week has been a week for changes for endings, great expectations, new markets, new releases, updates, boasting, delays, phablets, drop-dead comparisons and new competition.
- New Verizon Wireless customers were sorry that the Verizon 4G LTE Double Data deal ended before the Droid Incredible 4G and Samsung Galaxy S3, there were many last-minute deals before its demise. Verizon Wireless continues to expand its 4G LTE markets.
- The speculations about the next iPhone, iPad mini and iOS were almost as high as the expectations.
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 will be released in the United States from all major carriers this summer.
- The the Motorola Xoom received the update to Android 4.04, ICS.
- Although the Droid RAZR/MAXX hasn't been updated to Android ICS, those who boast about their upgrades could win $2500.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note has been noted for phabulous phablet sales.
- Asus is transforming more of its devices including a dual-boot tablet and AiO transforming into a ginormous tablet.
- In a drop dead comparison the iPhone lived longer than the Samsung Galaxy S3 in most cases.
- The Nokia Lumia 900 is trying to compete with psychologically empowering colors.
- There is whole big legal battle between Apple and the incredible HTC lines may be the reason the Droid Incredible 4G LTE has been struck by a delay and dismay.