Top Best: Droid 4, Droid RAZR Redux, MAXX, Moto XOOM Up/Out, Nokia Lumia 710/900, Samsung S II Skyrocket HD & Galaxy Nexus
Most Read Top Wireless and Mobile News Stories this Week in Review:
This week has been a great week for new Verizon releases, smartphones, life's meaning, end-of-life tablets and updates.
- It looks like many original Droid owners are waiting for the edge-lit QWERTY Droid 4, however, some readers are disappointed by the fact the manual states that the battery can not be removed.
- The Kindle Fire was gifted, is mainly used for reading books and was updated.
- The price of the Droid RAZR was dropped, the 16GB microSD card was removed in anticipation of the Droid RAZR MAXX. The purple Droid RAZR will be out, tomorrow.
- Rumors suggest that that there will be a special event demo for the Droid RAZR MAXX for 24 hour period.
- The 4G LTE Motorola Xoom is sold-out and only available refurbished from Verizon Wireless just before the update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- The Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi version is getting an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- The LG Spectrum is being marketed as a geeky gadget, friend of R2-D2 and lover of families.
- The Nokia Lumia 900 was named the best smarpthone by CNET and Laptop.
- The Nokia Lumia 710 was announced and touted as the smartphone that understood the "Meaning of Life." The specs are not as spectacular as the claims.
- The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD was announced and we figured out what to expect from it when it is finally released.
- The most popular tips were Galaxy Nexus battery saving tips and Motorola Xoom tips.